Tuesday, January 25, 2011

CHA Favorites

WARNING: LOTS OF SCRAPBOOK PRODUCT PICTURES

Which, if you are into art or scrapbooking might not be a bad thing.

If you're into something else, just stop here!

The Winter Craft and Hobby Association show will begin on Saturday and, as is the hobby of many a crafter during this time, I've been eagerly looking at all the new lines coming out for this show. Here are a few of my favorites:

I absolutely love the Cosmo Cricket lines this time around. The Salt Air line is amazing:


As is the Upcycle line:


But OH, this Social Club line is my favorite. Its kitschy and cute and makes me want to have a martini and listen to Frank.



Crate Paper has outdone themselves this release. ALL of the lines are beautiful. The one, tho, that has the colors I love is Emma's Shoppe:


And just check out the cute Button and Trim collections they have going for each line:



Echo Park is rapidly becoming one of my Go-To manufacturers lately. This For the Record line certainly keeps them at the top of the list of favorites:


Its no secret to many who know me that I LOVE Melody Ross. (I secretly want to be her when I grow up! Her or Sheryl Crow!) anyway, I love her new Soul Food Line...seriously, i need to blow up this paper to life size and paper my scrapbook room:


And the embellishments are SO gorgeous and lush:


This new Graphic 45 line looks interesting. I wonder if I can get my kids to a circus so that I can go buy this paper and use it!?!?!? (hee hee)


I have a love/hate affair with Little Yellow Bicycle. It seems like one time I love them and the next not so much...but THIS time, its love. This is from the Elizabeth Park line:


And this is from Twig. Oh, love...love, love, love:


Their new corrugated shapes are adorable too:


My Minds Eye ALWAYS comes to the party in a grand way...this show, its Stella and Rose. I just bought a few spring clothes for Jayden in grey and yellow...definitely a cool color combo:



Sassafras Lass has another brilliantly colored, exciting line out this time around called Paper Crush. LOVE how they edge their papers:



ADORE their alphas this time:


Studio Calico has really done an amazing job with their lines recently as well. The new Country Side line is so fresh:


As is State Fair:


But what I'm really dying to try is their Mister Huey Mists, just for the names of the colors alone. Who wouldn't love to play with an art supply called Bluegrass, Hot Dog or Pickle? (that makes me think of the Dr. Seuss book I Can Read With My Eyes Shut. He says he can read in "pickle color.")



Studio Calico is doing best, again, what they did best last time: GREAT embellishments like these FabRips fabric strips.


Another great embellishment this time around? The Buttons and Twine from Websters pages:


Finally, one of my most favorites, American Crafts Hello Sunshine line. This is the kind of paper that makes you happy even when you don't want to be!


This is by NO means a complete collection.

However, if I "window shop" anymore, I might just need to get a second job so I can ACTUALLY shop!

See anything you like?

Peace, ya'll!

2 comments:

Meghann said...

I'm totally digging the CC Social Club and all of the Crate lines. SC is always a favorite of mine. I really liked the Echo Park For The Record. Hadn't seen that before, but I think I need it!

Rachel said...

Swoon.
That is all.