Wednesday, December 01, 2010

WONDER

Its December First...

Wait...

DECEMBER FIRST!?!?!?

Seriously...has this year FLOWN by or what?!?!?!

Its time for the latest amazing and BEAUTIFUL kit from Scrapbooking From the Inside Out.

This month the theme is WONDER...what a glorious theme to explore in the month of December!

Take a look a this beautiful kit...


And these beautiful trims...oh, I almost couldn't use them!!


If I had been really adventurous, I would have made some hair accessories with these...alas, you will have to head on over to the Design Team Gallery to see what I DID make...


This kit has lots of magical embellishments...its very glamorous.





OOOO...I can't wait to show you what I made with this one...stay tuned!

Peace, ya'll!!

2 comments:

Sam said...

That gallery blew.me.away.

Fabi Ormerod said...

Amazing kit and great work!!!!! Loved that I've joinned the team ;) XX