Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Some Layouts

I'm a journaler by nature...

Its how I wrote songs, its how I manage my life...I write things down.

These are a couple of layouts I did recently that are VERY journaling heavy...and, for me, fun...


Supplies:
Printed Paper: Bo Bunny
Cardstock: Recollections
Flower Stickers: KI Memories
Letters: American Crafts
Ribbon: American Crafts
Staples: Making Memories
Font: Chunk Type
Adhesive: Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro
Paint: Folk Art



Supplies:
Printed Paper: My Minds Eye, Bo Bunny
Cardstock: Recollections
Letters: American Crafts
Brads: Basic Grey
Font: Chunk Type
Punch: EK Success
Adhesive: Glue Arts, Scotch

Have a GREAT day, everyone!!

Peace!

2 comments:

Fabi Ormerod said...

OMG these are soo nice. I loved specially the 1st one, may i lift it??? :) XX

**** April **** said...

I love you ...and am TOTALLY CASEing these! :) Hee hee!