Pages

Thursday, December 09, 2010

My Boys *SFTIO December Wonder Kit*

I love exploring a new theme each month with my gorgeous Scrapbooking From the Inside OutKits.

It always drives me to dig deep when I have a theme to focus on for an entire month. I'm extremely appreciative that this month's kit is WONDER.

Christmas is such a magical time of year, but never more so than when you have children.

My oldest is getting to the place where he really GETS Christmas - letters to Santa, Baby in a Manger, singing Christmas Carols, making Christmas cookies, GETS...He's all about it. I LOVE so much that he is like me in that aspect. He even digs the lights.

It doesn't hurt that I have a little one who was born in December...he will be a year old just a few days before Christmas...nothing like the arrival of a new baby at Christmas to get you focused on what poor Mary must have gone through on the back of a donkey making a long journey. I didn't even want to get off the couch this time last year.

So, its fitting that I should find everything about my kids a wonder...and that they should be part of what I explore this month.


I really do run out of expressions to fully describe my feelings about being a mom. I'm "one of those" moms...that kind that is completely lost to the wonders of children...

Who'd a thunk!?!?!?

Happy Day, everyone!

Peace!

1 comment:

**** April **** said...

beautiful....