Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday Muse - The One With my Music and a Music Winner

Nothing like music to be a muse...I notice that my art and my attitude change when my music changes...If its up-tempo, I can create happy bright layouts, and the more contemplative stuff pulls out the deep journaling.

I'm a big fan of Christmas music. I'm extremely happy to report that I'm not the only one in my family - Jayden has been playing Christmas music since shortly after Halloween...He's a real fan too. His favorite songs, to quote him, are "Hark the Herald and I Wanna Hippopotamus" Well...I could skip the Hippopotamus song, but I'm down with most of the rest.

Some of my favorites this year...I don't believe that ANY of them are new, but I am enjoying them just the same!







Oh...and now for the WINNER of my CD giveaway...


Which means:


Wanda, send me your address and I'll pop this in the mail to you!!!

Peace, ya'll!!

No comments: