Thursday, December 02, 2010

Fascination and AMAZING NEWS!!!


On, Tuesday evening, while sitting in a Bible Study, I got an AMAZING e-mail that said I'd been chosen to do another term on the Design Team for Scrapbooking From the Inside Out. WOOHOO!!!  I'm SOOOOOOO EXITED! I love these kits and this community!

Rachel says:


I'm here to remind you that you matter, too! Your story needs to be told by you, both for you as well as for future generations. One of the most important gifts you can give your children is the gift of you-who you truly are and what you think and feel.

And most importantly, in the process of telling your story, in all its beauty and depth, its glorious times, messy moments, and painful lessons, you will be transformed.

I am so thrilled to work with this team of EXTREMELY talented ladies!  Check out these great designers on the team:


And, of course, a lady I refer to often here:


I'm in great anticipation of working with this amazing group of women!

and NOW I want to show you my first layout for the new Scrapbooking From the Inside Out WONDER Kit

I'm often just FASCINATED by photos of myself...to me, they don't look like, well, me. I always feel like that is a different person than me. Does that mean I have an identity crisis? I'm not sure...

At any rate...I always wonder how it is that a photo can be so different than what I perceive in the mirror.


One of the things I LOVED in this kit were the not-so-typical colors...that peacock color is so amazing in person...and a little hounds-tooth check? Oh, be-still my heart.

Does anyone remember all that hounds-tooth and plaid I wore in high school??? Ahhh...memories!

PEACE, ya'll!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I was SO glad to see you're going to be part of the SFTIO team again. I love seeing the layouts you come up with for them. So beautiful and insightful! Thanks for sharing. :)

Patty said...

Hello:) Happy that you are sticking around because I look forward to working with you and getting to know you!!!