Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Play It Like It Lays * SFTIO November Acceptance Kit*

I really enjoyed playing with words while working with the Scrapbooking From the Inside Out ACCEPTANCE kit.

When I found out the theme, I sat right down and wrote out a bunch of titles...

You see, this is something I think about and work on nearly every day of my life...accepting what is...

When I was pondering possible journaling, I kept hearing the song "Your An Original" by Sheryl Crow...there is a line in there "Lay it like it plays, play it like it lays."

And I kept hearing those words over and over in my head...

TOTALLY experimenting with the 12 x 6 orientation. Its not my usual sytle, but it brought out SO MUCH creativity!



And see these awesome little "epoxy" chipboard shapes? I did a tutorial on them for the month:


Not sure when it will post, but if you head on over and become a member of the SFTIO Community, you'll be able to see it when it posts!

Have a gorgeous day, everyone!

Peace!

2 comments:

[[Azura]] said...

Love our LO! Its gorgeous..the sentiment and the colors goes well together.. :))
Thanks for dropping by some snobbish Love! :)

Rach H said...

Love this layout! The journaling is great and the epoxy is a wonderful touch!!!