Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It Is What It Is *SFTIO November Acceptance Kit*

It seems funny to be posting my final Scrapbooking From the Inside Out ACCEPTANCE kit layout when there are still 6 days left in this month...but alas its true...

I ahd a boss who used to say "It is what it is" all the time. It became kind of a running joke in our office...but now, a few years down the road, I find myself using this phrase often.


It seems appropriate for the ACCEPTANCE theme, right?



Playing again with the layout and size on this one. If you really want to jump start your art, change up the format a bit. If you paint, try drawing or changing the kind of paint. If you craft, try sewing. The change is really amazing for creativity!

Tomorrow is the BIG FOOD DAY...I have to confess, its probably my most favorite holiday in the year. You get the GREAT food, the GREAT company, the GREAT stillness and NO gift burden, no crazed shopping beforehand, no insanity in the mall...that comes the day AFTER.

HEEHEE!!!!

1 comment:

**** April **** said...

OOOOh beautiful. I need to come up with some more original adjectives for your work. LOL...