Tuesday, November 23, 2010

In the theme of turkeys, I had a notion to Google “Turkey Treats” and see what came up…here is but a miniscule selection of what I found…so cute!

A little Reece’s cup and oreo cookie turkey from Lizard and Ladybug:


And here’s a two Oreo, Reese’s cup, and malt ball version from The Crafty Crow:


Peanut butter Rice Crispy Treat turkeys from Gimme Some Oven:


These unbelievably cute Brownie Bite Turkeys at Inside Bru Crew Life:


And finally some Nutter Butter Turkey Pops from The Party Animal:


I’m kinda more interested in the “adult” deserts, to be perfectly honest. This year, I’m thinking that Bobby Flay’s Pumpkin Bread Pudding might do the trick:


What about you?

Peace, ya'll!

1 comment:

**** April **** said...

does that bread pudding not just look decadent? Im sooooo making that!

I thought about doing some festive little things but with it just being Drew this year, hardly seemed worth it...just to purchase supplies to make one.