Friday, November 05, 2010

Five Question Friday - and a really super cute video

I haven't done one of THESE in awhile either...guess I'm feeling nostalgic for the blog I wrote six months ago before the circus clowns took up residence in my home and started running around saying and doing crazy things...

Lets have a little Five Question Friday, shall we?

1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be? I would have a business that involves scrapbooking. DUH!

2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods? Is this really a contest??? a house at the BEACH...but preferably a quiet, private beach...maybe in a foreign country...I'm not a fan of the zoo that many beaches have become.

3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children? yes...they are both Biblical, and both were "builders" for God in the Bible. However, the names were chosen for other reasons...one is named after the child of a famous tennis player whom my husband loves and the other was named by his older brother while in the womb...

4. What is your guilty pleasure? (I know we've done this one before, but I'm guessing people's "guilty pleasures" change frequently. At least, mine do!) Eggnog Latte's

5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened? usually straightened....though if I had my preference, it would be deep cleaned. See, I work outside the home and my husband is the primary at home person (he runs his business from home.) The result is that the person who is actually home to do the cleaning is not a "deep" cleaner...

And here is the really super cute video: (my apologies to anyone who saw this on FB yesterday. I just love this little song and I've played it enough in the last 24 hours that Jayden already has it memorized!)

No comments: