Wednesday, November 17, 2010

But a Vapor *SFTIO November Acceptance Kit*

One of the things that scrapping with the Scrapbooking From the Inside Out kits has brought front and center for me is how deeply ingrained my faith is with my art. The ACCEPTANCE kit was no exception when it came to my faith playing a huge part in my layouts.

This layout has such deep meaning, but the layout itself is so simple:


Its not a complicated thing, really, to understand that life is fleeting and that our moments here on earth are but a precious few. ACCEPTING the fact that my moments are few and my decisions in view of this brevity are important is really a central theme to life for me. I want to make the most of my time and now and invest myself wisely.


Though its not complicated, its not necessarily easy...there are a lot of distractions in this world, a lot of noise. Sometimes you just have to really shut yourself off from all that noise to hear your own heartbeat, to get back in touch with what matters.

What do you think? Do you accept your fleeting time on earth? What do you do with the time you ahve?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

This is beautiful, and I love the photo.