Pages

Monday, November 01, 2010

Acceptance

Its the FIRST and you know what that means!

REVEAL day for the NEW Scrapbooking From the Inside Out KIt!

This month, the theme is ACCEPTANCE and the kit is gorgeous!!



Check out all these beautiful detail:



My first layout for the Acceptance kit is called You Are Here:


I think its so important to know where you ARE and accept it before you can move to anything else. I printed out an old map and then crumpled and un-crumpled it mulitple times to get the aged leather look. The shimmer spray in this one is so subtle and beautiful...you can just see a glimpse of it in the bottom of this layout.


I loved working with this kit!

So, what'ca think???

Peace, ya'll.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

OOOhhhh, la la! I very much love what you've done with that shimmer spray. :)

**** April **** said...

Love the pic in your layout... I mean, I love the layout too, but the pic is really good. You're so photogenic!