Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Resurrecting an old project

Last year...in AUGUST, no less...I began the foundation of what was supposed to be my 2009 December Daily album.

At the time, before I'd even purchased a Christmas line for the seasion, I used a bunch of papers from my stash - October Afternoon, Cloud Nine, Scenic Route, Pink Paislee, Collage Press - mostly non-Christmas but in red, lime green, cream and black. I had some older Hambly Screen print transparencies and a new sheer that I used also...

This is my foundation - not much of a shot, but you get the idea...its set up for full 7" by 9" pages plus some half pages and some decorative edge pages.



It never got accomplished.

I have some pictures and some things captured, but as we approach 2010, I realize...I should just start now. I mean last year, I had a baby on the 21st of December and the whole scrapbooking thing wasn't all that high on my list. I was a bit distracted!

BUT this year...maybe this year I should resurrect it and just give it a new title...I think I could easily swing getting 2009 to read 2010...and then I don't waste a perfectly lovely book.

hmmmm...

What do you think?

Peace, everyone!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Go for it! If you're doing it, it might help keep me accountable. I'm waiting on paper to arrive and then I think I'm going to go for it this year. I think this could likely be our last Florida Christmas and it would be good to document it.

Meghann Andrew said...

I would definitely use what you started with last year! The hard part is finished!

Bernice Hopper said...

Definitely use it