Thursday, October 14, 2010

On Purpose *SFTIO October Purpose Kit*

How is it that I have a basket full of divided page protectors and not all that many layouts that incorporate them in my layout stack?

I thinks somewhere along the line, I started to think of them as just “picture holders” and not the immensely flexible design option that they are.

So, I set out to explore my Scrapbooking From the Inside Out Purpose kit with a divided page protector.

My idea: use it as a transparency and not as just place to put things…in other words, put some things OUTSIDE of the divided slots:



As I was creating, I was thinking about all the ways this could be fun…paint, alcohol ink, masks, rub-ons, double or triple transparencies laid over top, stickers, stamps, sewing, ribbon…really, the possibilities are endless, right?

What about you? What do you think you could do with a divided page protector and your creativity?

Peace, ya’ll!!

2 comments:

**** April **** said...

OH my gosh this is soooo pretty. LOVE the colors. KUDOS

Meghann said...

So beautiful! I've never used page protectors. I guess I'm a little afraid of them!