Friday, October 08, 2010

Five Question Friday - my dream home?

Is it Friday already?

WOOHOO!!

Well, that means that I get to make some yummy goodies this weekend, plan for the birthdays of two of my guys, prepare for the arrival of GG and Aunt "Joyann" as my son calls her, and SCRAPBOOK.

Sounds like that means we need a nice easy, frivolous post for the day...Five Question Friday.

Here we go!

1. What do you listen to while driving? The radio, CD's or just my thoughts.

2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall? If there is anything at all, its the first time I have to turn on the heater...its smelly the first time!

3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out? Its a craftsman with a deep front porch and a white kitchen...Like this maybe:



4. Would you ever own a minivan? I already do!

5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them? For the most part...it makes them less itchy to wear.

Have a beautiful Friday, everyone!!

1 comment:

Meghann said...

Beautiful kitchen & house! Hopefully my kitchen will look that pretty...if it ever gets done!