Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

journey *SFTIO September Enlightment Kit*

When I ponder Scrapbooking From the Inside Out's September theme Enlightenment, it carries for me huge implications about my journey in this world.

I don't worry so much about the end...I feel like I know what that means for me and my family. But I DO worry and wonder and think and ponder what the time between "here" and "there" will be like. THere is a lot of thought that goes into what God wants from me here in the NOW.

This layout, using the kit, I really stated the simplicity of this for myself - and so one day my kids can understand what exactly it was I was trying to do here and now:


I want my boys to understand that once you've made the decision, its not about where you are going, but how you get there...

Since there seem to be so many people out there searching, it felt like this was a HUGE enlightenment for me...that I don't have to spend time on the end...I can spend my time on here and now...it has some fairly significant implications. It really drives home that I need to put my effort into the thousand little details that make up my vast day, and that my energy should be prioritized to put the most emphasis on what matters today (as opposed to what might matter tomorrow).

Hmmmmmmm....

Now there is something else to think about...

Have an AMAZING DAY!!!

Peace, ya'll!!

2 comments:

Meghann Andrew said...

Beautiful layout. Love the blue background with the orange.

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Beautiful layout and great message.