Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Its going to be a busy day today...I have 5 straight hours of meetings on deck for the day...ugh.

But all of this must happen in order to move forward.

I've been watching a fascinating documentary called Secrets of 9/11. It has driven home for me that things are not always as they seem...and that ignorance may not be bliss.

On a lighter note, its time for my Friday tradition Five Question Friday. I have two traditions for Friday...the other one involves pizza...

1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself? Absolutely. More so since I had children.

2. How well do you know your neighbors? Pretty well...we have amazing neighbors. We have said since we moved here that we have the best neighbors in the whole wide world.

3. What age are you looking forward to being? I'm rather enamored with that old, wrinkled grandma image.

4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why? Ummm...sometimes...usually at the beginning of the month when I know my scrapbooking kit is on its way.

5. What is your earliest childhood memory? Tough one. I have a memory of wandering a sunny room of windows with low bookshelves, painted white, with colorful rugs. It was a neighbor's home across the street from my first home in Reno, Nevada. I don't remember the neighbor, not even a name. But I remember feeling like I'd gone to someplace very special with all those books and the wonderful light.

Have a MAGNIFICENT Friday, everyone!!!

Peace!

No comments: