Wow its been a week…
HOT here in my neck of the woods – not at all like autumn….
And there have significant changes for me at work and in life. I’m once again (those of you who read this often know that I do this in cycles) getting in touch with my God-given creativity. I’ve been workins on some things , but they will have to wait to debut until the first of October…OCTOBER!?!?!?! YIKES its so close…
We’ve been having the Halloween costume discussion at our house…WAYYYYYY more involved wieht the three-going-to-be-four year old than it was LAST year…so far on the docket? Spiderman, Woody, Obi Wan and Iron Man. Oh, the choices of it all!!!
I’m so ready for Five Question Friday this week…it seems like Friday didn’t come nearly fast enough, at yet, it flew right at me like a speeding train!!!
Here we go:
1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)? Well…my NC friends say I speak with a west coast accent (California to be exact) and my West Coast friends say I sound like I’m from the south…so…there you go.
2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck) No.
3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet? Yes, and yes…but only with a liner or a layer of TP.
4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with? I would want to be stuck with somebody highly intelligent who has had a deep well of experiences…and who didn’t intimidate me…so…I’m going to say somebody like Steve Martin – he’s in Mensa! And he’s vastly talented…and occasionally funny and he seems very approachable.
5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date? Coffee and a movie…the movie was Erin Brockovich
Have an amazing day, everyone!!!