Friday, September 03, 2010

Five Question Friday

I've had a magnificent week of discovery - no bad for my unofficial September "new year." I think I'll go straight to Five Question Friday. Best to end a week of creative, emotional and educational chaos on a simple note, right?

1. What do you do when you have time to yourself? Scrapbook, read, watch all my DVR'd back episodes of shows, take a bath.

2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see? A back yard in need of weeding and the removal of some overgrown shrubs, a big redwood swingset, and if I'm there at dawn or dusk, I might just see deer, bunnies, cardinals, turtles, or some other member of our wildlife menagerie.

3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as? I don't want to be reincarnated...I want to be in Heaven, safe and secure with Jesus...coming back to the world would never even enter my mind.

4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids? hmmmmmm...before I had kids of my own, there were lots of them...but probably now, the only thing that would bother me is if they were mean. I don't really care for kiddos that are bully's...and I don't really dig parents who tolerate it, turn a blind eye to it, or actually encourage it. (I was shocked to find out that there are such parents, but I suppose that the whole "do unto others before they do unto you" mentality can definately be passed down through generations.)

5. Regular or Diet soda? honestly, neither. I don't generally drink soda. I drink coffee and iced tea and water...if there is nothing else available, I will drink regular...artificial sweeteners are not good...

Have a happy Friday everyone!

Peace!

2 comments:

**** April **** said...

Im right there with ya on the reincarnation! AQnd bullies...forgot that one!

sharyncarlson said...

I'm with you on #5. I stopped drinking soda this year and don't miss it a bit!