Sunday, August 01, 2010

What have you DISCOVERED?

Its that time! Time to reveal the new kit from Scrapbooking From the Inside Out.

Say Hello to August's Kit. Theme this month is Discovery!


Its got all kinds of gorgeous papers and details:





This kit was SO MUCH FUN to play with...

This is my first layout from the kit:


This is about how I accidently discovered digital photography, photoshop, scrapbooking, retreats, conventions, and a wonderful group of amazing on-line and in-person friends through the splurge purchase of just one camera.

This kit had so many embellishments in it...I seriously LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEDDD playing with the various things:


So, what have YOU discovered?

Head on over and play with us!!!

Peace, ya'll!

PS - Don't forget to HERE and leave me a comment so you can be entered in the drawing!

3 comments:

Meghann said...

Awesome layout & that kit looks totally fab! Can't wait to see what else you create with it!

Pinky said...

I just love your layout, it's so fun and beautiful! The design is great!

**** April **** said...

Ooooh these colors just SPEAK to me!