Monday, August 16, 2010

Muse-less Monday and a winner

Well...

I knew this day would arrive...its a Monday and I have no muse for you...

Or...

Rather I have quite a few and no brain for decision making today...

Today, I'm just back from Creating Keepsakes Convention. They have it in my town every year...and this year, I took more classes, went to one of the crops and we got a room at the host hotel across the street so we could fall in bed exhausted after days of scrapping and class taking.

It was a wonderful couple of days.

I've returned with my head full of ideas about my bloggy, Tattered Angels mists, cooking, spirituality, uptown Charlotte restaurants that are imminently unfindable, fabric flowers, good coffee, color combinations, shopping...whew...it was a very full weekend!

I have so much on my mind, I can't seem to focus on just one thing to give you as a muse!

I do have a question or two...would you like to see some of my spiritual musings again? Perhaps my introspective writing on the things I read that inspire me?

Or some techniques? Crafting or scrapping? or maybe just a little bit of my explorations into my very busy life crammed here and there with creative stuff?

I do so miss posting about my kiddos, too...I"m thinking of adding that...

So...you see, I came back SO inspired! SO jazzed about the things in my head that are creative...and SO tired...lol...being jazzed has a way of doing that to you? WHERE is my COFFEE!?!?!?!?

Anyway..I DO want to give you the winner, winner, winner of my little bloggy give-away from Friday:

The Random Number Generator says this:


Which means THIS is our winner:


And seriously, if you read her weekend plans, I wouldn't have minded having her weekend! "Hair" AND a Julia Roberts movie!?!?!? How much chick heaven could one woman possibly stand!?!?!?!?

So, Rachel, I don't believe I have your addy...

Let me know where to send the goods!

Have a BEAUTIFUL MONDAY everyone!

Peace, ya'll!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Awwwww...thank you, thank you, thank you! :)

**** April **** said...

Well, you know me.. I love it all! :)

Congrats to Rachel!

I didn't even GO to convention this year... it was n June and I had a little baby. I felt that was enough expense so ... no convention for moi.