Pages

Monday, August 02, 2010

Monday Muse and a WINNER!!

GOOD MORNING (er...afternoon?)

How is everyone this fine Monday Morning!

I had THE most amazing weekend...

First of all, Thursday was an appointed day of rest for me...an assignment...and we all know how I like to over-achieve when it comes to assignments!

I had the BEST hot stone massage and a nap and some scrapbook room time...and then my friend Teri came to visit.

We had the BEST time...lots of food and laughter and my kiddos loved her. (of COURSE they did! What's not to love?!)

Sadly, the only pictures taken were by Jayden and THOSE are all missing faces...so...there is no evidence she was actually here! Well...as long as you don't count the 5 pounds I gained eating great food with her!

TODAY's Monday muse is this glorious little picture...its actually a PARTIAL picture from a Pier One ad. Isn't it neat?


I think I'm kinda into the partial quality of it...its oddly reminiscent of the photos that Jayden took of me and Teri...not all there.

Anyway...I LOVE the colors. I've been shopping for school clothes and school supplies for Jayden's return to school this month. He's very excited...he wants me to buy the supplies for next year too, just in case. I think he's just into office supplies as much as his momma.

This image makes me think of fall...the muted colors, the darker lighting. It feels like the change of seasons to me.

What do you think? What does this evoke for you? How would you use this in your art?

I also have a WINNER to announce - of all 4 of you who actually read my blog! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

My winner for the embellishment package is:


Which means that Pinky (or rather Pinky's friend Denise) wins! WOOHOO!!!


Pinky, if you will get me Denise's snail mail info, I will get the package in the mail!

Have an AMAZING DAY, everyone!

Peace!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...I read your blog, I just didn't feel like putting my hat in for a win. I've been awfully lucky lately, and wanted someone else to win! :) SO glad you took your day off and that it was rejuvenating. Now plan one every month or two! Do it. Do it!!

Unknown said...

OMG yea for Denise I am emailing her right now for her addy!!!

Mary C. said...

I love the muse for today. Pretty colors.

Anonymous said...

OMG... What a surprise!
Thank you Cristal for doing this for me - how sweet of you!
And thank you too Felicia for posting this!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Denise

**** April **** said...

Love it... congrats pinkie!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very very much!
I got my package on Friday - I wanted to thank you sooner, but was sick all weekend.

Thanks again - bunches of yummy goodies!

Have a great day!
Denise :)