Friday, August 20, 2010

Its a blessed, blessed Friday! Oh, thank goodness!

I'm still trying to unpack from my convention last week...its funny how I used to be able to get all this stuff done in one day. Add two kiddos, and the ability to unpack a simple scrap bag becomes all about stealing away so that they won't notice you're missing! HAHA!!

Facebook got a really amazing post from me this morning. It said basically that I'm feeling rather cave-woman-ish today...like "Ugh! Coffee Good!" and not much else in the way of coherant thought. I'm not proud to say that its the afternoon and I'm still in a cloud.

Good thing I have to dig through hundreds of lines of data today...nothing like getting lost in a maze of data while buried in a cloud to close out the week.

But in this too, I thank Jesus! After all, there IS coffee...and it IS Friday...and it IS time for Five Question Friday! (always a favorite little diversion of mine!)

1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about? Oh, my goodness...do I have nicknames! Let me see…Blondie (again) because of my blond hair, Red because of my Red hair (get the feeling I color my hair?), Fee (There was another Felicia in my town, if you can believe that, and they all called her Fe...so I bacame FEE), Lecia (my mom and dad have called me this since I was a little girl), Babe (Scott has always called me this), Mama (I think this is obvious), Flea (I had a friend who was eating crackers and she tried to say "fee" and it came out "flea" and it stuck), and once, not all that long ago, my dear little friend Ryan called me “Uncle Felecia.” How is THAT for a nickname? I have no idea why he called me that, but he did and I LOVE it!

2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings? I’m the elder of two…though sometimes, people think Kellie is the elder. Something about maturity? Hee hee!!!

3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other? I think my Scott bears an uncanny resemblance to the current Robert Downey Jr. (not that old drug-addicted one)


What do you think?


4. What is currently your favorite song?

Glitter in the Air by Pink:



5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase?

I’ve taken an interest in going to Brave Girl Camp. Its gonna take some serious saving, tho!


Have a BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND everyone!

Peace!

2 comments:

Meghann said...

Whoa! Your hubs really does look like RDJ. Darn girl! =)

Rachel said...

He does! He totally does! My boyfriend looks more like Rainn Wilson, but I adore him anyway. LOL. =)