Friday, August 06, 2010

Five Question Friday

WHEW its been a busy week...I'll have some photos for you tomorrow to show you what I've been up to...which is surprisingly a lot of preparations and not all that much crafting...

As is my usual Friday Fare, its time for Five Question Friday.

Lets just get right into this, shall we?

1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper? What does this mean? I don't move a lot when I sleep, so my covers don't get very rumpled...my side of the bed is the easy side to make in the morning for SURE!

2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________. Peaceful. I'm a tick-tock, check-it-off-the-list, any-minute-sitting-still-is-a-wasted-minute person by NATURE. I'm learning to be still and quite my mind. Its a work in process.

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about? I cannot honestly htink of anything that I'm currently "suffering" with that SOMEBODY didn't warn me about...oh...wait...the things that happen to your body when you're pregnant. I wish somebody had warned me about that. All anyone ever says is "It changes your body" but seriously, pregnancy should come with a warning from the surgeon general.

4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market? A set of dishes that were valued at over $3000. I paid $15 for them.

5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be? A chicken, potato and cheese burrito from Miguel's Jr. with two salsa's and a big diet coke. Sadly, I can't eat that...there is no Miguel's Jr. here and that burrito would kill me!

1 comment:

Nelly said...

1. I am a somewhat messy sleeper. I toss a lot, especially now being pregnant - finding the right spot doesn't come so easy now.

2. I wish I was more focused. I am easily distracted and often put things off and sometimes forget to get back to it.

3. Credit Cards & Debt. It would've saved me a whole lot of headaches 15 years ago.

4. Nothing extraordinary, but have gotten good deals on new or barely worn clothes/shoes. Some nice inexpensive jewelry too.

5. Warm apple pie & vanilla ice cream is all i can think of.