Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Muse

This is a song called "Crazy Beautiful"



Its got an awesome message:

Everybody’s been there everyone’s the same
but mostly we don’t care isn’t that a shame
We bring us down face after face
the inside is beautiful but the outside we want to change.
We want to change.

Well every new year you say your gonna change
From the way you live to how much you weigh,
we don’t want to change.

Take a look it’s all around you
See the world from different views
The way you shine from the inside
I know with out a doubt
It’s more than what you’ll be
In the world’s eyes.

Whoa you’re oh so beautiful, you don’t need anyone’s approval
You’ve got to believe in your self you know you are
You’re crazy beautifu
l

I know very few women who will look in the mirror and say "I'm so beautiful" to themselves.

Here is the muse:

Find a mirror.

Look yourself in the eye.

Tell yourself you're beautiful, just the way you are.


How does that change your world?

What does it do to the way you live your life?

Peace, ya'll!!

1 comment:

**** April **** said...

It doesn't because I do NOT Like what I look like in the mirror...seriously...it's an every day thing right now. Inside, I'm very at peace (for once) and outside... I HATE HATE HATE it!