Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Muse - Red and White

I'm a huge fan of a blog called Tartelette. Its a blog devoted to making delicious sweet treats.

Don't get all excited thinking I actually COOK this stuff...she just inspires me so much. I love how she makes food beautiful and amazing with her passion and creativity.

I think we all have the ability to make something quite ordinary into something remarkable and beautiful and amazing by the application of passion and creativity.

So...today's muse is from her site:


Check out the red and white...

Check out the smooth and shiny vs the crumbly and rough...

Check out the circles on circles...

Isn't it stunning???

What would you do with this muse?

I'm thinking I need to go buy some cherries!!

2 comments:

sharyncarlson said...

Yum! And gorgeous, too. I just tried Rainier cherries for the first time this weekend and they were amazing!

**** April **** said...

I love how the cherries faintly resemble little hearts. :)