Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Monday Muse (on Tuesday)

Well....

Time once again for the Monday Tuesday Muse.

My day got away from me yesterday and before I knew it, it was 9:30 and I was ready for bed!

I figured I could start again fresh today and see how much I got accomplished...so...Lets get started!

Todays Muse is this inbelievalbly delicious looking plate…


The recipe is Honey-Sesame Grilled Chicken Wings from Sunset Magazine.

Orange, brown, white and a bit of fresh green…

Yummy for a hot summer day…

Since its Tuesday, I thought I’d just have bit of fun with it right away…

If I were to scrap this, I would start with some summery photos and a white cardstock base. I would probably add layers (just like the picture) of some of these:

This one from the Karen Russell Narratives collection:


Add a bit of this one from Basic Grey’s Green At Heart:


A little bit of this one, also from Basic Grey’s Green at Heart:


A little bit of this from American Craft’s Adobe:


And a bit of green…either from this Bo Bunny Sun Kissed Summer:

Or from this Karen Foster Dots:


Embellishments could come from a BUNCH of different places:

My favorite Jenni Bowlin Buttons in orange:

Some of the Jenni Bowlin Orange Butterflies:


I also liked these ATC Cards and Buttons from Ruby Rock It’s Summer House Collection:



Or, how about this Pocket Accent pack from Little Yellow Bicycle?


In non-scrapbooking imagry?

TOTALY loving this unique button and monocle necklace from That Old Blue House


Or, what about this awesome orange Polaroid camera?


I’m TERRIBLY in love with this orange colander from Target:

And this super cool caddy (also from Target). I have to confess that I already have this in green on my scrap table...it holds all my pens, pencils, scissors, rulers and other handy tools. SUPER useful and cute!


So…what would you do with this muse????

**********

And just a reminder: Lily Bee is giving away the July Courage Kit from Scrapbooking From the Inside Out. You have until Friday to leave your comment!!! Head on over to their blog and check it out!


**********

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm drooling! Over the food AND the paper...yum! :)

Meghann said...

I would definitely make a layout using these colors, or maybe a card! Love the mix of yellow/orange, brown & green!

**** April **** said...

You have an amazing vision!