Friday, July 23, 2010

FRIDAY! WOOHOO!

This morning was a weird one at my house...I was awakened by a little boy multiple times prior to 4 am to tuck him back in. Getting back to sleep was hard, and one song kept running through my head. When the alarm went off, it felt odd - kind of like I had just gone to bed.

THEN when I leaned down to kiss my little Boa good-bye, I totally split my pants...SERIOUSLY! It was one of those "Oh, no I DIDN'T" moments...and Jayden asked me if I was going to go to work in just a shirt and my shoes! HEE! HEE!

Today, I have lunch with a friend on deck and some fun with co-workers planned. We are going to have a "Chill" time...with ice cream and a little wii skiing competition. FUN!

So...I really want to do a totally unserious post this morning...my perfect Friday solution is, as always, Five Question Friday!

1. What were your school colors? High School was purple and gold...The Panthers! College was Gray and Maroon - the Bulldogs!! For me, tho, some of the most important colors I've ever worn were Red and White - my sorority colors. IIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAA!!!!!

2. What's the best compliment you ever received? When I hear my 3 year old singing to himself. He makes up his own words to songs. He was signing, "I love my mommy. She is so pretty. I love my mommy. She is so beautiful." There is nothing better than that.

3. Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper? Probably middle of the road...my family is DEFINATELY brand loyal, tho.

4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you? Or have you had one for someone else? Both...for me it was my 21st birthday. My hubs (ex) arranged for ALLLL my friends to meet us at Midevil Times and we hd a fun time!

5. What is one material possession that you "can't live without"? My Bible.

Have an amazing day, everyone!

Peace!

2 comments:

nancy said...

High school colors: blue & white, the Crusaders (not very politically correct anymore)

Best compliment: "You make it fun to be a girl." by my sister... made my year!

Toilet paper: expensive! My mom made us use what was basically tree bark as a kid (okay, exaggerating a little), so as an adult I treat myself to the good stuff!

Surprise party: yes! But my roommate warned me about it, for which I am eternally grateful. I was dressed up and prepared!

Material possession: my journals. After living beings, they're what I'd save first in a fire!

**** April **** said...

I've never done a pants ripping thing but man alive... I've seen it happen! LOL... funny funny funny