This morning was a weird one at my house...I was awakened by a little boy multiple times prior to 4 am to tuck him back in. Getting back to sleep was hard, and one song kept running through my head. When the alarm went off, it felt odd - kind of like I had just gone to bed.
THEN when I leaned down to kiss my little Boa good-bye, I totally split my pants...SERIOUSLY! It was one of those "Oh, no I DIDN'T" moments...and Jayden asked me if I was going to go to work in just a shirt and my shoes! HEE! HEE!
Today, I have lunch with a friend on deck and some fun with co-workers planned. We are going to have a "Chill" time...with ice cream and a little wii skiing competition. FUN!
So...I really want to do a totally unserious post this morning...my perfect Friday solution is, as always, Five Question Friday!
1. What were your school colors? High School was purple and gold...The Panthers! College was Gray and Maroon - the Bulldogs!! For me, tho, some of the most important colors I've ever worn were Red and White - my sorority colors. IIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAA!!!!!
2. What's the best compliment you ever received? When I hear my 3 year old singing to himself. He makes up his own words to songs. He was signing, "I love my mommy. She is so pretty. I love my mommy. She is so beautiful." There is nothing better than that.
3. Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper? Probably middle of the road...my family is DEFINATELY brand loyal, tho.
4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you? Or have you had one for someone else? Both...for me it was my 21st birthday. My hubs (ex) arranged for ALLLL my friends to meet us at Midevil Times and we hd a fun time!
5. What is one material possession that you "can't live without"? My Bible.
Have an amazing day, everyone!