Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Fun...

So, my friend Teri flew in from California to spend a couple of days with me...

I'm off enjoying her visit, so I'm not going to do Five for Friday today...

I know...you are all disappointed!  HA!

As a consolation, I'm giving away a little stash of goodies.

There are tons of yummy goodies in this box:


Do you wanna win it???

Just leave me a comment here telling me about your BFF and what you all like to do for fun!

I'll pick a winner on Monday morning!

Peace, ya'll and have a BEAUTIFUL weekend!

PS...don't forget to check into Scrapbooking From The Inside Out Sunday for the August Kit Reveal! Its AMAZING!!

4 comments:

Meghann said...

My BFF and I like to travel together & go to our old hangouts when we're both back in town. Awesome giveaway!

shaina said...

my best friend kelly and i don't get to see each other very often. in fact we had our first visit in 2 years just last month. but the one thing we ALWAYS do is have a photoshoot together. that way our memories are captured forever. and we have new pictures to scrapbook with. :)

have a great visit with your BFF!!

Rachel said...

I feel so lucky to have my BFF Tracy. She was the good that came out of some very bad in my life. We get together for coffee all the time, and stronger drinks when we can both get away. Mostly we sit and chat and remind each other how wonderful we are. :)

Pinky said...

Oh My goodness this is the best giveaway EVER! I am in love with those alphas too!
Let's see I have so many good close friends all over but I think my BFF must be my friend Aymee from Alabama, that girl is the sweetest southern girl ever and we have the best time together.
Our favorite thing to do together is chat on the phone since we live 1000 miles apart :( but if we lived close it would be scrapbooking for sure.
I think just being their for her and vice versa is our biggest bond.

*please don't enter me for the win* If I do get picked please send to my gf Denise in Florida :)
I am so very blessed with scrap goodies all the time.