That means its time for FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY!
I love doing these...this one has a few special memories...
1. What is one thing you miss the most about childhood? Grandma Qumiby's home made strawberry jam made from strawberries she grew herself, the feel of the wind in my hair and on my face as I rode my bike and being curled up on the formal living room couch reading books.
2. Are you still friends with your friends from high school? some of them I'm closer to than others, but yes.
3. Is there a catch phrase, cliche, or word that just drives you bonkers every time you hear it? Yes. In the south, they say "Bless your heart!" like its something GOOD, when in fact it is something BAD...for example: "BLESS YOUR HEART bringing all your kids to Target!" Which translates: "You foolish woman, why do you not have control of your kids and are you too stupid to think that you could bring them all to Target????? you must be a single mom!" You get the idea.
4. What is one thing that you think symbolizes America...besides "Old Glory"? This:
Courtesy of www.statueofliberty.org
5. What are your 4th of July weekend plans? A sprayground, some water balloons and perhaps a symphony concert...
Peace, ya'll! and Happy 4th!