Its Friday...and a good time for Friday to hit to, because I'm so ready for a little bit of weekend.
Its time for us to have some fun with Five Question Friday!
1. Do you collect anything? Scrapbook supplies? Does that count? I collect pictures as well.
2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.
Patrick Monahan from Train
Matt Bomer who plays Neil Caffrey on White Collar
and Karl Urban (from Lord of the Rings and the Bourne movies)
Hmmmm…there is a trend here….
3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)? I have two significant scars:
The first is on my forehead, though its faded significantly over time. It’s from when I was in pre-school. We were playing chase on the playground and I ran into a pole holding up a metal awning. The pole had a bolt sticking out of it. I had to go to the hospital for stitches.
The other scar is my C-section scar…and it is a reminder of the births of my amazing kids:
4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird? I have no idea. Do I eat weird food? I have had MANY people in my life who refused to eat tomatoes or mayonnaise. I have zero trouble with either of those foods, tho. I don’t think there are any…
5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life? No…And I’m SOOOOOO glad of this!
How about you!?!?!?
And just a reminder: TODAY IS THE LAST DAY!! Lily Bee is giving away the July Courage Kit from Scrapbooking From the Inside Out. Head on over to their blog and check it out!