How about a little FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY? If you read all the way through (or just scroll...to the bottom) you can see even more GIVEAWAY news..WHEW its been a GREAT week for giveaways!!!
1. What is one food you could eat everyday? salad. I actually DO eat salad every day. And coffee, though I don't know if you could consider that a food.
2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18? ummmm...not even close.
3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't? Taken a year off between high school and college. I wanted to travel around a bit and do something besides go right off to school. It would have been good for me to take the break.
4. What color are your kitchen walls? sand and a funky teal green...I didn't pick them...I've just never painted over the colors that the previous owner had up.
5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was? Oh, yes. Delta Dawn sung by Tanya Tucker.
And NOW for an awesome give away!!
Over on the Lily Bee Designs Blog, Scrapbooking From the Inside Out is being featured AND they are doing a give away of the new July Courage Kit!!:
The Courage kit features some of the papers and die-cut frames from Lily Bee gorgeous Hello Sunshine Line. They are FANTASTIC!
I've been longing for some of the products from this line and was so excited to have them be a part of the SFTIO July Kit!
Head on over to the Lily Bee Designs Blog and check it out!!
You could win!!!