Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Me and Gramma T

I've put the finishing touches on this layout that I actually began a few weeks ago. Sometimes I just have to let them percolate for a bit before I get "finished."

I've been playing with linear layers and the visual triangle. The best part about this layout is the way this child looks at his Grandma in that first pic. Its SO obvious how he feels!



Supplies:

Printed Paper: October Afternoon, 7gypsies
Tag: 7gypsies
Letter Stickers: American Crafts
Ribbon: Making Memories
Ink: Papertrey ink
Tape: 7gypsies
Circle Punches: EK Success, Marvy Uchida
Pen: Bic Mark It

2 comments:

Meghann said...

Great layout! Orange + teal for me= love! Also agree with you about the first pic. Very sweet!

**** April **** said...

Love the color palate!

He looks absolutely smitten of gramma!