Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fun with Monday Muse

For this muse, the 7 gypsies printer’s tray seems a perfect place to start:





I’d fill it with all sorts of good things, beginning with black and white photos and then add some of these yummy papers from Little Yellow Bicycle’s Clothes Line collection:



I also thought this cute dot paper from Reminisce was a good option:


I’d add one of these wonderful glazed cardstocks – either this one from Hambly Studios:


Or this one from Bazzill:


For embellishments, I would probably start with some vintage book papers like these from Coffee Girl Crafts:


I’d would love to use these handmade buttons from Tess Ann:


Maybe I would use some of these butterfly banner stickers from Jenni Bowlin:


These clear stickers from Pink Paislee’s Queen Be collection:


And I LOVE these letters from K and Company’s Handmade Collection.


How about non-scrappin’ stuff?!?!?!

Well….

I found this amazing belt and belt buckle from AWC Designs . (This design comes in a round shape too…and this shop has a really cool Wonder Woman buckle as well.


I couldn’t put up a muse fun post without one of my favorite glass pendants. How about this black and white design on a yellow background from In Stile.


I also found this amazing pendant from unique dichroic’s shop . (I have a future Monday muse planned that will incorporate this same necklace…serious goodness.)


And then there is this beautiful bag from Notes and Treasures.


Can you tell how much I love etsy?

So…what would you do with this muse?

Peace, ya’ll!!

7 comments:

Enjoy the Ride said...

So, like, I totally just went out and bought that 7 gypsies printer tray. Uh... 4 of them. Never knew they existed and they are something I always look for in craft co-ops and flea markets. See what you did to me? You made me shop! LOL :)

Meghann said...

Awesome! I love this color combo & the idea of putting it in the printer's tray. I REALLY need to get one of those!

shaina said...

great post!! love the continuation of your color combo! :D fun stuff. thanks for sharing.

sharyncarlson said...

wondeful choices! oh how I love this color combo!

nancy said...

I always love to see what you find on Etsy... you have a great eye!

**** April **** said...

When you start a kit club, sign me up. Okay?

均琇均琇 said...

Make yourself necessary to someone...................................................................