Its that time of the week that we all celebrate - FRIDAY!!!
Today, as usual, I'm takin' the easy bloggin' entry - FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY
1. What is your favorite thing about summertime? hmmmm...the kids all playing in the street out front, popsicles and ice cream, and barefootin'. Not that I let winter stop me from going bare foot, but its way more comfy in the summer time!
2. What is your ideal retirement location (if money didn't matter)? someplace with a beach and a breeze and a hammock and scrapbook supplies...does such a place exist!?!?! Perhaps an island off the coast of Spain like Ibiza...I wouldn't mind Barcelona or someplace like that, either.
3. Do you live in the same town you grew up in? Not even close. I grew up in Leadville,
And just so you know...you're looking at the majority of the town in this picture...Its grown...there are now two stop lights in town, or...maybe three. But when I lived there, there was only ONE!
4. What nervous habit did you have as a child that you kicked to the curb before becoming an adult? I don't know if I kicked it to the curb before becoming an adult, but its been kicked to the curb by NOW...biting my nails.
5. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you while on the job? hmmm....dumping something in my lap..which happens more often than I ever care to admit.