I don't know that I have ever been so happy to see a Friday...
That means its time for FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY
So, here we go!
1. Do you know how to play a musical instrument? Several in fact, but none of them all that well...flute, bass guitar and piano. I also sing...and did so professionally for a number of years.
2. What is your pet peeve while driving? no turn signals...its rude and dangerous and just plain old ticks me off.
3. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services? Housekeeper. If I had a housekeeper, I wouldn't need spa services so much cuz I would be way less stressed.
4. Is there a song that you hear that will take you back to the moment, like a junior high or high school dance? ummmm....well...there are a LOT of these for me. I'm very musically motivated...its my thing. So...the one that can take me back to a moment in a heartbeat, tho is Heaven by Warrant. Its a way-back-there song and it makes me remember being turned around and around in front of Disneyland by a boy I loved. Sweet memory!
5. What song best represents your life right now?
Its probably Free To Be Me by Francesca Battistelli. I can't embed the video, but you can take a listen HERE.
I think that part the describes my life the most is the part that says:
Sometimes I believe that I can do anything
Yet other times I think I've got nothing good to bring
But You look at my heart and You tell me
That I've got all You seek
And it’s easy to believe
I got a couple dents in my fender
Got a couple rips in my jeans
Try to fit the pieces together
But perfection is my enemy
On my own I'm so clumsy
But on Your shoulders I can see
I'm free to be me