Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday Muse - Little Green Ducks

I found this image on the Hostess with the Mostest Blog


Amazing stuff here for inspiration…

Though attaining such high entertainment standards might be a little much…I could see myself using many of the amazing ideas and products I found on this blog…another to add to my fantastic bloggy collection.

So anyway…I love the GREEN rubber ducky…I’m thinking from an inspiration standpoint, it’s a familiar object in a different color. What do you have that is familiar that might be totally unique if you made it a different color? Like walls painted with chalkboard paint or your front yard sculpture painted purple…something familiar, but different.

I also love the angle of this photo. How would your art change if you just tilted it, adjusted the angels for a different perspective.

And the ducks…seriously SO CUTE! These are so super cute..yet…they are sophisticated, no? They are so seriously upscale…what sort of thing is normally a very common or cute object that could be made upscale by a change in presentation?

All good things to think about…

What would you do with this muse?

Peace, ya’ll!

3 comments:

**** April **** said...

I like the way you think.

Rachel said...

I'm always in awe of such perfection. How the crap does anyone make cookies look like that? If I tried to make those, they would be big blobs of green muck and probably unidentifiable, not to mention inedible.

I'm loving the Monday Muse, btw. Always such varied inspiration. I love the idea of something familiar yet different...will have to think on this a bit. :)

Meghann said...

Whoa, what perfect cookies! I would definitely use that green color. How beautiful!