Its time for Five Question Friday.
Here we go:
1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet? hmmmm....not really...maybe scuba diving? But that is more a matter of time and money than courage. I've actually done the one thing that most people say they fear more than death - public speaking, and in my case public singing, and LOOOOOVVVVEEEEDDDD it! I have no qualms about getting up in front of people. I get those pre-event jitters, but never full fear. The things I'm really scared to do - like sky diving - I have no secret urge to try...I'm just not interested.
2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on? Scrapbooking Supplies, recharging my Starbucks card, clothes or shoes...ok...really...I'd probably buy something for the kids.
3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child? swings...still is.
4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast? a not-to-sweet coffee and a mini-cinnamon raisin bagel...or a scone. I guess I prefer not-hearty-but-not-too-sweet.
5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy? By nature, I'm a neat freak...but since I have two children under 5 and a husband who like to lay things down where ever the notion strikes him, I'm a frustrated neat freak in a messy bessy world. I feel like I'm forever picking up and straightening up and putting away only to turn around and see new piles of things forming in the neat path I've left behind...such is life.