Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Muse.

Today’s muse is from an amazing author who’s book I have been feasting upon slowly and deliberately.

Meet Patti Digh



She is magnificently aware of what is missing in our hurried and unmindful lives…

She wrote this book:



You can buy the book here.

Have your own deliberate feast…

So…today’s muse is from her equally magnificent blog…it’s a beautiful and honest story about what we might miss if we don’t live mindfully.

Its called Say hi to Yaron. GO HERE and have a read.

Now…here is the muse:

What would you have missed in your life if you hadn’t said hello?

I personally would have missed a husband, and two beautiful children!!!

What would you have missed?

Happy Monday and Peace, ya’ll!

3 comments:

**** April **** said...

OOOH gosh, that's so deep for a Monday morning! LOL

When you're done with the book -- send it my way! :) lol

Enjoy the Ride said...

Wow. Her blog post left me speechless. Thank you so much for sharing. I will have to find that book, because mindfullness is something I am working toward in my life. Who would I have missed? My husband for sure. I think the bigger question is who HAVE I missed.

Nicole Maki said...

Thanks so much for sharing this. I hadn't heard of her before and I'm intrigued.

Have a great weekend :-)