Pages

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I’m so sad…

Why?

Cuz Kat and the kids are leaving today…

We’ve had so much fun…but they have to go get a plane to go back to California.

While they were here, we did this:


And this:


And this:


And this:



And this:


And this:


The kids got along GREAT!!!

We also went and did this:


There are more pictures from that batch, but those are to come later…

Hopefully we will get to do this again before our kids are in high school…

I'm so sad to see her go. I feel more like my usual self when she is around. And we laugh because we think the same things over and over again.

We've been showing her houses in our neighborhood that are really amazing and bargain priced. She just hasn't gotten the bug to move from CA. HAHA!

Miss H doesn't want to move either...they are building a brand new pool at their house, so they are not really interested in moving here!  Although....the ostrich eating out their bucket came close to convincing them!

I guess...I guess I'm just going to have to start buying plane tickets!

Peace, ya’ll!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Love, love, love the family pic! I might have to get my sister and our kids together this summer =)

I'm a little worried, though, that I'm going to be having nightmares about that cow tongue!

**** April **** said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Those are such FUN photos! I could only WISH that my sister and I could even stand to be AROUND each other, let alone get our photos done together. You know about that relationship, though.

You look GREAT! :) LOVE your boys...so handsome!