Monday, April 05, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me and Monday Muse

Its my birthday!!!

I’m totally old…40! GASP! When did that happen?

In the fun of the day, this weeks muse is from a Dr. Seuss birthday party that Courtney Goodwin threw for her son Caleb. You can see more of the details on Courtney’s blog Nesting Instincts:
Since I’m a HUGE Seuss fan AND since this is my birthday, I thought posting a Seuss birthday party would be DELIGHTFUL:


Check out the gorgeous banner:


Her inspiration book – ABC:


LOVE the various table settings:



And flowers and balloons.



I love how she brought this theme together.


And just for fun, I went to the Puzzle Maker and made this really cool puzzle for my birthday. See if you can find all the words! (just click on it to make it larger and then print)

Enjoy and Peace, ya’ll!!

5 comments:

sharyncarlson said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Wishing you a wonderful year ahead :)

Enjoy the Ride said...

Love this. Love Seuss! Happy Birthday! My 40th is looming... I'm not handling it nearly as well as you. :)

nancy said...

Happy Birthday, Miss F! Hope your day is as wonderful as you are. :)

Meghann said...

Happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful year. Love the muse, as usual!

Rachel said...

Happy birthday! Hope it was a great one--you deserve it. :)
xoxoxo