Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fun with Monday Muse

There are about a thousand ways to interpret this weeks Monday Muse.


Lets start with products for scrapping or card making this one.

If I was going to scrap this, I would have to start with a gorgeous turquoise background much the same way that she did. How about this Bazzill Basics grasscloth texture paper in Whirlpool?


Then we can build some layers…perhaps one of these Jillibean Soup Basic’s papers…or a combo of them:




I would probably add something like this Doodlebug paper, appropriately called Tutti Fruiti:


And this one from the Bobunny Press Sweetie Pie collection called Squeeze:


For embellishments, lets start with these Alphabeans letters from Jillibean Soup. Pink? Or Green? Or yellow? I can’t decide.




Add in these Anna Griffin Isabelle collection border stickers:


And I’d get that banner effect with one of these Sassafrass Flag Banners from the Nerdy Bird collection:


Maybe add in some brads from the American Crafts Blue Skies line:


I also found this bright right pile of hand made buttons from TessaAnn:


I also found these other amazing things from this inspiration:

Lets just start with candy. I really loved the look of those malted milk balls. These Ice cream malted milk balls from Oh Nuts are perfect:


And how about these Rainbow Twizzlers from Candy Warehouse:


Saw this wonderful card on Elle’s Studio blog


How about this necklace from Ella Scott Jewels appropriately called a Jelly Bean Necklace:


Love the look of this birds water bottle from Paper Source:


And lastly, this Tutti Fruiti Tutu from Noodle Noggins. It makes me wish I had a girl!


So…how would you use this muse?

1 comment:

nancy said...

Mmmm... these are all my favorite colors! Love the jellybean necklace.