Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fun with Monday Muse

Wow, oh, Wow does THIS muse light me up!

You see…I’m a LIST person…

There are SOOO many options for scrapping this muse…

For starters Shimelle Laine has a Digi-kit called “Write It Down” on Two Peas…You can see lots in inspiration from the digi-kit HERE.


My Minds Eye has a line called Life Stories that would make wonderful scrapping pages for a list of things to do before you die…


There are also the wonderful interpretations of ledger and notebook paper that Pink Paislee always seems to include in their lines like this one from the Queen Bee collection called Worker Bee:


Collage Press has a die-cut notebook paper that would lend itself to document lists.  This one would look so good handwritten:


You could document your list in one of the wonderful Jenni Bowlin mini notebooks:


I found tutorial on how to create a bucket list or a Life List HERE

Love the book All About Me

There is also My Listography that has some interesting lists to think about.


How about this To Don’t List from Knock Knock. I would put things like "panic" it on:

There is 1000 Places to See Before You Die by Patricia Schultz. I’d have a hard time choosing wehere to start in this book, but it’s a fascinating list..


I also found Stroke a Martian and 99 Other Things to Do Before You Die: Plus 5 to Do Afterwards
from the editors of New Scientist Magazine. This is a serious list…and an interesting one…I personally love the thought that went into this one.


What would you do with this muse?

2 comments:

Enjoy the Ride said...

I'm not sure, but you've given me lots of ideas... :)

sharyncarlson said...

Love this muse! So fun! I'm a list person, too :)