Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Fun With Monday Muse

This muse inspired me to do a little sketch trying to capture the motion in a single page layout. This is the sketch I would at least start with if I was going to scrap this:


For a layout using this muse, I would start with Bazzill’s Metallic Cardstock in Galaxy:


I would follow with some of the circles cut from either Ta Da Creative Studios Moscow or Casablanca. Leaning toward Casablanca.



Ta Da makes some embellishments to go with this line calld Tag-A-Longs...there are some cool possibilities here, especially with altering...


I would probably edge or back at least one clear star from the Clear Scraps mini Star album with some acrylic paint in blue, grey, green or white (I’d have to see how the layout was progressing to decide on a color.)


And then I would finish with a title from American Crafts Rocketeer letters in leaf.


How about some other inspirations?

This gorgeous painting from Dieuwke Swain Designs was one of my finds (check out some of her other amazingly inspirational pieces!):


These earrings from The Bakers Wife are sweet.


I’m completely in love with the Sol Recycled Glass Dinnerware from Viva Terra. There is no beating the way colored glass looks:


Lindsey Vonn’s face in that picture is priceless. And, one of the major things ON her face are those polarized goggles. These hot sunglasses from Miami South Beach Shades are a fantastic normal-person take:


While I’m on appearal, how about this jacket from REI:


And finally, one of our local favorites – Café Blue cupcakes from Café Carolina :


I’m sure you can find a similar sweet treat where ever you are (or make your own!)

What inspirations do you have?

1 comment:

MaryC said...

Okay, why did you end with cupcakes? I am on my way out the door to try and walk off some of the cupcakes I have been indulging in. Step away from the cupcakes...
Oh, and that dinnerware? Awesome!