Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #165

ffi


1. A cup of tea isn’t going to cut it.  I need coffee. 
2. Laughter makes a place feel like home. 
3. Everything has its beauty if you stop, look and listen.
4. Why can’t bubble gum manufacturers do a good job of duplicating the taste of strawberries?
5. Art makes me long to create.
6. LOL I just noticed I forgot my thumb drive. I should keep better track of that thing.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pizza night and stories in the “big bed”, as always, tomorrow my plans include laundry, grocery shopping and church and Sunday, I want to scrapbook! (And I’ve been promised time to do so by the hubs!

1 comment:

**** April **** said...

But if you get Earl Grey tea...it has just as much as a good cuppa coffee! :)

And I'm SO right there with you on the artifical strawberry ... YUCK!