Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #164

1. Johnny Weir is kinda weird for me. I don’t understand all the feathers.

2. Curling is the oddest sport I’ve watched in the 2010 Olympics. But honestly, I’ve not kept up very well.

3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud still seemed like the easiest thing to do. Of course, what is easy is not always what is best.

4. Play with the kids, have pancakes, get out and enjoy some fresh air if you get an urge. Life is worth slowing down for!

5. Having sweet dreams is something I don’t sleep long enough to attain.

6. What does it take to live a life crucified? Daily I take up my cross....

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with our 2 becoming one group, tomorrow my plans include snuggling my boys and paying attention to every little bit of them and Sunday, I want to scrapbook…of course, the kids might have something to say about that!

2 comments:

**** April **** said...

You know, I had no CLUE who that Johnny guy was! I thought it was like a whiskey or something! ha ha!

and I think curling... is about stupid! it's amazing to me the things they call "sports"

:) and I'm SO EXCITD. We got the niche cleared out last night, the bookshelf moved down so that now I have some STORAGE to put BACK in my scraproom and get all my supplies out of the rubbermaid tubs and OFF THE FLOOR so that I CAN SCRAP! Can you believe it's been over a YEAR!!!!!

Samantha said...

When my parents first got their great big satellite dish years ago, we got some Canadian broadcasting that my Dad was obsessed with. Their Olympic coverage (at least at that time) was predominantly curling and hockey, and we all became pretty knowledgeable about the sport and I still watch a bit for fun.

And I'm there with you on Johnny Weir. I don't like when someone lets all of their fuss become the focus of them. He's a great skater, but it's really hard for me to get past the feathers...and the swan glove he wore a few years ago!