1. Johnny Weir is kinda weird for me. I don’t understand all the feathers.
2. Curling is the oddest sport I’ve watched in the 2010 Olympics. But honestly, I’ve not kept up very well.
3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud still seemed like the easiest thing to do. Of course, what is easy is not always what is best.
4. Play with the kids, have pancakes, get out and enjoy some fresh air if you get an urge. Life is worth slowing down for!
5. Having sweet dreams is something I don’t sleep long enough to attain.
6. What does it take to live a life crucified? Daily I take up my cross....
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with our 2 becoming one group, tomorrow my plans include snuggling my boys and paying attention to every little bit of them and Sunday, I want to scrapbook…of course, the kids might have something to say about that!