I saw this on the Rachel's blog today and thought it might be fun to play along.
1) Today, I felt the overwhelming urge to explore adoption. I already have two beautiful boys, but I went to the most moving talk given by Tom Davis from Children's Hope Chest and I almost couldn't breathe when he was describing what happens to orphans in Russia and Africa.
2) I'm the sort of radical Christian that thinks that faith is fostered in the field, not the church. Church is like the kitchen of Christianity - it is where we are fed. Where is the rest of the house of the Christian? Out in the world...with the gypsies, tramps and thieves. We can do more to foster the Kingdom at the post office than in the pew.
3) I am a control freak. (Ok...that may not be a confession, per se. Lots of people already know that about me.)
4) I feel guilty not being the one that cleans my house...is that some kind of 50's throw back or should I really feel guilty? I work outside of the home...I would rather spend my time with my family or doing creative things.
5) I THINK about being creative far more than I actually DO creative.
6) I love cupcakes.
7) I love board games, but rarely get to play them...and Chutes and Ladders DOES NOT COUNT (I actually get to play that more than I want to!)
8) I once wanted to be an interior designer with specialty in historical restoration.
9) I love country music (among many others, but country is DEFINITELY one of my faves!)
10) Food Network and Cookbooks are among my greatest inspirations, but I rarely try new recipes. My family doesn't usually appreciate the novelty of a new meal, so I often skip trying and stick to drooling over new recipes.
How about you? Whatchaconfessin'?