Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #161

ffi

1. Wouldn't it be easy to just stay in bed where its warm and cozy? Oh yea…I have two kids.

2. I like this season of NCIS better than ever!

3. I love the taste of hot coffee on a cold day.

4. There is baby stuff all over in the living room.

5. The first thing we're going to do is figure out what we’re going to do.

6. The drip, drip, drip outside isn’t going to last…soon it will be flake, flake, flake.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pizza night…as always on a Friday night, tomorrow my plans include SNOW DAY and Sunday, I want to start the getting-ready-for-work routine…so I have my get-out-of-bed-early-in-the-morning muscles all ready!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hello there! I think the Friday fill-ins are such a fun snapshot of where you are right now. Wouldn't it be cool to make a little scrapbook filled with them?!

Also, I wanted to say a heartfelt thank you for your comments on my blog, especially the most recent one. It feels wonderful to know that I have the support of other strong women. I appreciate your words and your online presence. Thank you so much.