Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

CHA-W Products I love

I've been watching the CHA-W 2010 sneak peeks like a hawk.  Normally, I don't watch the winter show stuff, but it seems that scrapbooking companies are getting the hint that a consistent release of new products keeps us scrapbookers coming back...

These are some of my favorite things:

7 gypsies Avignon - this is like the old 7 gypsies lines - the ones they released in the beginning of their company...I love this look:






I'm also loving these little booklets:



This Core Impressions Core-Dinations cardstock with the Jillibean Soup patterns is really cute:



As is usual, Crate Paper has come up with lines I love.  First, is the Brook Line:



I also like most of the Paper Doll line, though I'm not sure where I would use this line:


And some of this Plumb Line is gorgeous too:



These Rub-Ons from the Imaginisce Live Loud line are simply irresistable to me:


And these papers from the Making Memories Flutter line are SUPER CUTE:


I'm a BIG Pink Paislee fan...I am super intrigued about using these Artisan Tapes:

And this particular flip book is gorgeous:

 And my final pick for this show is this ADORABLE line from Sassafrass Lass called Apple Jack...LOVE the possibilities of this one...espeically the new edges only:

 Soooo...what are you looking at, watching, thinking about????

3 comments:

Samantha said...

This is the first I've seen of anything CHA related and that 7 Gypsies really has me reminiscing. Love it! Also loving the Flutter line - those are colors I generally tend toward and those funky butterflies are too cute. I'm going to have to do a bit of poking around and see what else I may need to pick up when I head out to California in a few months =)

Mary C. said...

I am on a use what I have kick right now, but that Apple Jack line might just push me over the edge of reason.

sharyncarlson said...

Fun Fun Fun! I especially love the new 7 Gypsies stuff you highlighted and the color core cardstock. My shopping list keeps growing!