Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Fill-In’s #155

ffi

1. No, we will NOT panic. It will all still get done.
2. Dinner to night with Grandma Barb and Grandpa Steve – Friday Pizza at the old kitchen table.
3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee (or tea) and thought: I wish I had decaf so I could have another.
4. An un-perfect Christmas is still a perfect Christmas – its all going to be okay.
5. I'll take a couple of magazines, my Bible and the Christmas Stories by Dickens book to read in the hospital.
6. When Obama’s campaign advertising told us it was time for a change, I don’t think that the bulk of his voters realized just exactly how painful that change was going to be… at least from my point of view.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with mom and dad, tomorrow my plans include Costco, Target, and time with my big boy before the new arrival and Sunday, I want to pack my hospital bag and spend one last peaceful day as a family of three!

No comments: